We are seeking a highly organized and responsible female Admin to join our growing organization. In this position, you will perform clerical tasks, answer phones, and sort mail. Other duties will include assisting office manager and executives with preparing documents, organizing files, managing existing documents, and generally keeping the office organized, tidy, and running smoothly.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
We preferred UnMarried Woman*
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 to ₹15,000.00 /month
- Office Admin: 2 years (Required)
- Office assistant: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Salt Lake City, West Bengal (Preferred)
- English (Required)